senti is the best!! that pic is kinda funny cause mo is like lhao and yoko is clearly not amused... more annoyed i´d say :D
You're welcome honey, I'll see what else I can dig out for you.Til then, I've posted something that you might enjoy here: http://livingiseasywithniceclothes.blogspot.com/Only a true Maureen connoisseurs like you and I will get excited over it.(and thanks to honeyboney for being so sweet in the comment above!)
Hah!!, SOME of them are having fun, others .. not so much :-)
Yoko was always so blasée anyway....
This photo was not taken at the premiere of Oh! What A lovely War. It was taken on May 4, 1969 at the wrap party celebrating the completion of filming The Magic Christian held at Les Ambassadors Club in London.
senti is the best!!
ReplyDeletethat pic is kinda funny cause mo is like lhao and yoko is clearly not amused... more annoyed i´d say :D
You're welcome honey, I'll see what else I can dig out for you.
ReplyDeleteTil then, I've posted something that you might enjoy here: http://livingiseasywithniceclothes.blogspot.com/
Only a true Maureen connoisseurs like you and I will get excited over it.
(and thanks to honeyboney for being so sweet in the comment above!)
Hah!!, SOME of them are having fun, others .. not so much :-)
ReplyDeleteYoko was always so blasée anyway....
ReplyDeleteThis photo was not taken at the premiere of Oh! What A lovely War. It was taken on May 4, 1969 at the wrap party celebrating the completion of filming The Magic Christian held at Les Ambassadors Club in London.
ReplyDelete