always loved that outfit... john was at that party too, there are some super rare pics of him at their table with derek taylor on the kenwood blog... and how i´d love to go to apple tailoring shop or apple boutique!! i´d live in those clothes!
I will always have a huge love for Mal Evans. I love him so much. Thanks for all the wonderful pictures and your blog is outstanding. Beatle fans are the best in the world.
Really nice pictures! They were adorable together!! :)
ReplyDeletealways loved that outfit... john was at that party too, there are some super rare pics of him at their table with derek taylor on the kenwood blog...
ReplyDeleteand how i´d love to go to apple tailoring shop or apple boutique!! i´d live in those clothes!
She's such a fox, it's ridiculous.
ReplyDeleteI have a soft spot in my heart for Jenny Boyd, though...
Oh god what the hell is George wearing?
ReplyDeleteI will always have a huge love for Mal Evans. I love him so much. Thanks for all the wonderful pictures and your blog is outstanding. Beatle fans are the best in the world.
ReplyDeletep.s. My favorite Beatle Girl is Cyn.
I am quite sure that George's fabulous jacket is from Granny Takes a Trip, it is featured in this video:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Mpd5N1ISs
Anyways, I've used a few of these photos for a post on the boutique! Beautiful, thank you. :)
where are these images from please I work at tatler magazine and would love to use one of them
ReplyDeleteKind Regards Zoe