26.7.09

Trip to Austria 1965




All the Beatles and the Beatles women (sans Jane) went to Austria in 1965.
First: Cyn (with her trademark sunnies), Pattie, an extra from the cast and Maureen, strolling.
Second : Beatles couples in Salzburg.
Third, Fourth & Fifth : Maureen, Pattie and Cyn discussing.
Sixth : Newlyweds Maureen and Ringo with Paul (who TRIES to be in the picture ;))
Seventh : Returning home
Eighth : Maureen and Pattie looking at something very intriguing (???)
Ninth : Maureen, having fun in Austria.
Tenth : Mo and Pattie discussing.
Eleventh : Before boarding the plane (or arriving ??? haha)
Twelfth : Cyn, John, Mo & Ringo.
Thirteenth : Maureen & Pattie looking at a postcard, picture.
Fourtheenth : Mo & John, as they struggle through the crowd.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These photos are ine of my favorites
I like the Beatles
I like the first wives club
I like Austria
and I like Mo's bun sweater, I have something similar
Thank you for posting
I like this blog a lot

Stephanie said...

Thanks :) That's very nice of you to say, come back soon !