7.9.10

Sara from MeetTheBeatles listed her Beatle books written by fans, and since I think it's a good idea, well here are my Beatle books (not necessarily written by fans lol). Do you have any suggestions ?
In my possession
-The Beatles Files by Andy Davis
-Postcards from the Boys by Ringo Starr
-Magical Mystery Tours : My life with the Beatles by Tony Bramwell (childhood friend of the Beatles and of Maureen Starkey)
-John by Cynthia Lennon (very Beatle-girl related :), Cyn's second book
-John by Philip Norman, scored this one for 5 bucks at Borders while in the USA :)
-Les Beatles : une photobiographie by Julia Delano
-The Beatles by Hunter Davies (I don't have this cover, mine's a weird one from the 80s that I had never seen elsewhere...)
-The Beatles Anthology
-The Love You Make by Peter Brown
-The Beatles : 365 Days by Simon Wells
-The Beatles Unseen by Tim Hill
- A Twist of Lennon by Cynthia Lennon (Very beatle girl related again), I don't have this cover. Mine's red with John wearing a weird hat on it
- Wonderful Tonight : George Harrison, Eric Clapton and Me by Pattie Boyd (Very beatle girl related)
- Miss O'Dell (Very beatle girl related, a personal friend of Maureen Starkey and Pattie Boyd)
Ordered for my birthday (Oct 7)
-The Beatles in Rishikesh by Paul Saltzman
- The Beatles : A Private View by Robert Freeman, who was one of their photographer

No comments: